Wednesday Wishlist: Warm Chill

6:07 AM Unknown 3 Comments

It is sort of getting chilly in the Philippines these days. Which sounds insane if you live in, say, Chicago (yes, that's you, Grace) or Minneapolis (and you, Maggie), because my Philippine "chill" is like a cool summer day for you. But for some one who seems to get cold in every situation possible, its chilly. 

I had seen this cropped sweater on the Monki website one bored night, and decided at once that it had to be a part of my wardrobe. Both this one, and the white version. Literally the second day I got back to Hong Kong, I merrily got on the MTR to Mongkok and walked myself into Monki. Now, I don't know why I did not anticipate the possibility of me lusting after every other piece of clothing in that store, or that there would be a massive end of the year sale. In short, I did not get the sweater and instead purchased other items of clothing I didn't need. I have a problem. This cropped beauty is still on my radar though, and it will be in my closet one day. Soon. 

The shorts are basic, any high waist denim shorts would work (actually everything in this outfit is pretty basic). This pair specifically is from Topshop.

The Joan shades are a new twist from the classic Lennon circle sunnies. That and the Topshop bowler hat adds just a little bit of edge to the outfit. 

Lastly, I am a sucker for a pair of ankle boots, and for gold studs. So really, these shoes are a dream, or a nightmare because they literally taunt me every time I walk into Topshop. Why doesn't money grow on trees again? 

This is the type of easy no brainer outfit that is needed from time to time. I figure it would be perfect for a sunny day but helpful when that gust of breeze comes up. Just enough to be warm, and just not enough to be cool. 

enjoy. xoxo

You Might Also Like

3 comments:

  1. The sunglass are really quirky with the shape of the frame! Love the wish list!

    Pipp xx
    http://pippjones281190.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a bowler hat - I love them at the moment they are gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right? you should visit the topshop closest to you if you have one, because i saw it for half off the other day. unfortunately my little pea head didn't quite fill it :(

      Delete