200 Dollars Poorer

8:36 AM Unknown 2 Comments


Sometimes being forced out of the house is not a bad thing. Unless you are asking my wallet, then it is a very bad thing. 

This morning (also known as 1 in the afternoon), my brother came into my room and tried to convince me to go out and explore the city. The lazy, and slightly dominant, side of me wanted to stay in bed. However it is his week off, and he is always nagging at me to hang out with him, like a little puppy, so how could I say no? I knew going out would involve me spending money that I didn't want or need to spend but I also knew it would mean being active and a normal human being. 

So an afternoon spent in Mong Kok left me a watch, bag, flannel shirt, and cell phone case richer...but 200 HKD poorer. I would say that's a bargain though, and you can't buy a good time spent with your brother (yep, I went there). Family time is priceless...or 200 dollars. If that's not value for money, I don't know what it!
 








You Might Also Like

2 comments: