Red Lipstick and Male Model

10:41 AM Unknown 0 Comments

After enlisting for classes online, my day started rather horrendously. I decided the only thing that could possible cheer me up would be slapping on some red lipstick and finding male models in the Abercrombie & Fitch (not shallow at all).

After objectifying the male models at A&F, my sister and i decided to just stroll around Central and shop/eat gelato. And while we are on the topic of food, i just need to note that it is such an amazing feeling to be able to eat three meals a day again, PLUS snacks whenever i want. I forgot what living with parents felt like. I can feel the pounds piling on, but there are zero complaints coming from me. I spoiled myself and went for a large Berry Overload at Holly Brown. It kinda felt like i died and went to heaven. Just a little bit. But i do imagine heaven having a snack bar full of this stuff.
Nothing significantly happened today, but already it feels like i'm home, with my family. Hong Kong is such a busy city with constant hustle, which makes me feel right at home.
Outfit of the day. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: