Stanley Bay

10:17 PM Unknown 0 Comments


Luckily yesterday my parents had the day off and we decided to venture off to Stanley Bay and Stanley Market. It had been such a long time since I've been able to just go out and enjoy the day with my family (sorry Joseph) and I had almost forgotten how much fun we have when we're all together. The place was filled with adorable delis, cafes, dogs, and skaters. All of which i happily welcome as a part of my day.




This building is pretty awesome, it was taken (in its entirety), basically plucked from Central, and placed by Stanley Bay. I am not sure how they did this, i would imagine a massive boat of some sort. Because they did not rebuild it, they just picked it up and plopped it down somewhere new. 



Outfit of the Day:

You Might Also Like

0 comments: