Cheung Chau

8:08 AM Unknown 0 Comments

I am a city girl, through and through. However, sometimes a girl (this girl) needs to get away from the busy hectic city that is Hong Kong in order to relax, eat too many snacks, and sweat buckets.

There is something about getting away from the busy streets of Hong Kong Island and Kowloon. I suddenly gave zero bothers as to what I was wearing, what state my hair was in, and how much my make-up had melted off my face.

I think my favorite part of the island was that it reminded me so much of Taiwan. The little street vendors with street food, the tent like restaurants, the relaxed lifestyle. It was like Taiwan + pastel colored buildings + bikes + the beach in your back yard. Basically perfection (for maybe a week tops).


They were mean so they had to be killed.

No amount of snow cones could cool us down.

Boats for days.
Smokin'
Because I wouldn't be Taiwanese if I didn't take a selfie. True story. 
And then I realized the three of us didn't have a single photo together. This was the absolute best we could do given that we had just sweat enough to fill a tiny pool. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: